Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bamboo Tablet (random)

So. . . .I mentioned in my last two post that I recently came into the possession of a touch tablet, specifically of the Bamboo brand.  *turns into chibi form*  IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, we will turn back to the very factual and logical benefits of my new (awesome) tablet.  Here, I present a list to prove it's awesomeness:

1.  Pressure sensitive
2.  Easy to control transparency
3.  Accepts both pen and touch input
4.  Pen has a normal grip and no battery is needed
5.  Tablet directly corresponds to computer screen
6.  Simple, easy scrolling device
7.  Right-click button
8.  Can be used for writing, drawing, and just surfing the web
9.  Small and easy to fit on computer desk
10.  Straightforward and simple directions

. . . .I could go on. . . .have I mentioned how awesome it is?

Anyway, hopefully the quality and style of my digital art will improve with this new (awesome) tablet at my disposal.


Peace out peoples!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment