Monday, December 27, 2010

Gift of the Outcast Banner (image)


So sorry for not having posted in a week!  I've just been super busy with Christmas and stuff and then I got sick on Christmas Eve as an added plus (not).

This is a first-try banner for the Gift of the Outcast.  Now, in my defense, this is an extremely quick sketch that I decided to draw as a way to test out my new touch tablet (it's awesome!)  This image is definitely NOT my best, but it was really fun to do.  I especially like the abstract style.

If you're wondering why Kyo has blue skin and Deidara's is slightly reddish, it's to represent the conflict between their personalities, Kyo being ice and Deidara being fire (this will be expanded upon later in the story.)  I'm not particularly pleased with Deidara's face, so I might go in and edit it later.

And, like all my images, this is copyrighted by ME.  If you want to use it, you have to ask me.  Anyway, Happy Almost New Year!  I'm about three-quarters way through Chapter Four of the Gift of the Outcast so I should get that out soon.


Peace!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment