Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kyo vs. the Spandex (Gift of the Outcast Comic)



*click for larger size (I recommend this)*

Okay, I just HAD to do this.  In case you're wondering, this is a scene from my story, the Gift of the Outcast.  Specifically, it's from Chapter 5 (link: http://kobalt-board.blogspot.com/2011/01/gift-of-outcast-chapter-5-story.html) where Kyo defeats the evil known as SPANDEX *shudders.*  In case you're wondering, green spandex is the mark of Rock Lee and Maito Gai, two rather eccentric shinobi of Konoha.

Poor Deidara-kun looks rather disturbed.  XD.

It should be noted that this is a quick half-hour comic, hence the terrible quality.  I was really bored. . . . And I'm almost done with Gift of the Outcast Chapter 6, so I'll be posting it either tonight or tomorrow. 


Peace out peoplz!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment