Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Questions (random)



I was really bored and I haven't posted anything lately, so I decided to answer a list of random questions I found on Fanfiction.net.


1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?  No, but I have a crush


2) Do you hate more than 3 people?  Yes. About 100.

3) How many houses have you lived in?  1 condo. 3 houses

4) Favorite candy bar?  Milky Way

5) Favorite shoes?  Red snow boots!

6) Have you ever tripped someone?  Many

7) Least favorite school subject?  American History (World history ROCKS!!!!! Ya, I know. Contradiction)

9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?  No way in ****

10) Have you ever thrown up in public?  Yes. I'm not welcome at several convenience stores across the US.

11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.  My art.

12) Favorite genre of music?  Visual Kei

13) What is your zodiac sign?  Aries

14) What time were you born?  1:00 AM

15) Do you like beer?  Don't know. Never tried it.

16) Ever made a prank phone call?  Several, but just to friends

17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?  Pink Fluffy Unicorns... O.o

18) Are you sarcastic?  Not at aaaall.

19) What are your favorite colors?  Black, silver, green.

20) How many watches do you own?  Three, but I never wear them and one's broken.

21) Summer or winter?  Winter = SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23) Favorite color to wear?  Blue/purple

24) Pepsi or Sprite?  Sprite

25) What color is your cell phone?  Purple

26) Where is your second home?  Ireland!

27) Have you ever slapped someone?  Repeatedly...they claimed I needed anger management

28) Have you ever had a cavity?  Eight...ya

29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?  One on my bedside table

30) How many video games do you own?  'Bout 10

31) What was your first pet?  My dog Chester..he's an idiot...he got electrocuted as a puppy and we think he 
lost a few brain cells..

32) Ever had braces?  I WILL. :(

33) Do looks matter?  Not really for me. I mean I want to look acceptable but not super awesome. Hair brushes are too much trouble.

34) Do you use chapstick?  When I need it.

35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.  Three teachers from my High School. (no nameings!)

36) American Eagle or Abercombie?  Um...pizza?

37) Are you too forgiving?  Maybe a wee bit.

38) How many children do you want?  None. Children under 8 annoy me. I might adopt...

39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?  This and that, but they're buried in my closet and I'm too lazy to dig them out. :p

40) Favorite breakfast meal?  WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41) Do you own a gun?  No. I could never kill something!!! (other than spiders)

42) Ever thought you were in love?  Not really, but I've had a few crushes (and am having one)

43) When was the last time you cried?  A few days ago when I accidentally slammed my head into my brother's laptop and got what we believe to be a very, very minor concussion.

44) What did you do 3 nights ago?  I LIVED.

45) Olive Garden? La Panera?  Olive Garden rules.  Gotta love breadsticks.

46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?  No. But once my old principal called and I absentmindedly said “I love you.” Not a good day at school the following Monday...O.o

47) Have you ever been in a castle?  No. But I'd like to own one, complete w/ army.

48) Nicknames?  Care-bear...call me that and die...

49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?  No?...

50) Ever been to Kentucky?  I drove through it once or twice.

51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?  No. I don't like bananas.

52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?  My crush..(I'm not giving you his name)

53) Have you ever called someone Boo?  My Dad (to my horror) calls me BooBoo, but not the other way around. Of course, when he called me that in front of some friends, he GOT a booboo.

55) Do you own a diamond ring?  Why should I?

56) Are you happy with your life right now?  Kind of. Too much stress.

57) Do you dye your hair?  No, but I want to die my bangs.

58) Does anyone like you?  Several boys at my school.

59) What year were you born?  The 20th century

60) What were you doing in May of 1994?  I was having a smoothie over in the Land of the Storks :P

61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?  NO FREAKIN' WAY.

62) McDonalds or Wendys?  McDonalds, definitely. I can't stand the smell of Wendy's.

63) Do you like yourself?  Of course I do! I'm Awesome.

64) Are you closer to your mother or father?  I love them equally.

65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?  He's gotta be slender, but athletic. I don't like those really muscled, bulky guys.

66) Are you afraid of the dark?  I used to be, but I'm over it. But I recently read C.G. Jung's autobiography Memories, Dreams, and Reflections and now I'm terrified again. O.o (NOTE: If you are under 14 I do NOT recommend this book. It's really interesting, but very disturbing.)

67) Have you ever eaten paste?  Not on your life.

68) Do you own a webcam?  No.

69) Have you ever stripped?  To get into the shower.

70) Ever broke a bone?  My wrist bones.

72) Do you chat on AIM often?  Not really...

73) Pringles or Lays?  Baked Lays

74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?  I don't think so...I've turned a lot of boys down when they asked for dates, but I don't think that counts.

75) Rugrats or Doug?  Rugrats

76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?  Neither.

77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?  Yeah, she's really nice.

78) Has anyone ever called you fat?  People think I'm anorexic, but I can devour an entire pizza for lunch and not gain a pound.

79) Do you have a birth mark?  One big one on my shoulder, one of my right thigh, and one on my left wrist.

80) Do you own a car?  No, I can't drive, because its “illegal”. *grumbles*

81) Can you cook?  I once tried to cook. There was an oven fire shortly after...

82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Hypocrites
2. Goody-goodies
3. The sound of metal scraping against metal. It drives me insane.

83) Do you text message often?  Every day.

84) Money or love?  Money? Where! :3

85) Do you have any scars?  One above my left eye from a very sharp toy fire-truck.

86) What do you want more than anything right now?  For my crush to notice me. It's annoying because nearly every boy I know has asked me out, but the one I do like doesn't even notice me.

87) Do you enjoy scary movies?  Terminator, Terminator 2, Terminator 3... H*LL YEAH!

88) Relationships or one night stands?  Relationships

89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?  Neither.

90) Do you enjoy greasy food?  ...One of my guilty pleasures.

91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?  No. I'm ashamed to say I haven't.

92) Do you own a box of crayons?  Yeah, but I despise them.

94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?  This one boy at my school, but he's just trying to tick me off.

95) Who was the last person that made you mad?  Jonah at my school, when he said “I love you” in front of the entire band class.  His face then met my trombone.

96) Who was the last person that made you cry?  My family's stupid laptop (it purposefully rammed itself into my head while I was playing poker)

97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?  My brother. He attempted to drown me in snow. Ah, sibling love.

98) Who was the last person that you fell for?  My crush. (again, not naming him!)

99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?  Some random dude from school.

100) Who was the last person that called you?  An automated Spanish messager...don't ask me why.



Did you notice that some numbers were missing? :3  I don't really know why.  They didn't exist in the original script.  Anyways, now you know a little bit more about me!  Peace out!


KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment