Thursday, February 17, 2011

October (V2 haiku)


October fragrance
Dance, dance across reddened leaves
Teasing birch branches.

___________________________________________________

Hello peoplz, KobaltWolf here.  SO sorry for not posting in two weeks.  Life has recently decided to attempt to annihilate me. *grumbles*  Too much stuff to get done and not enough time to do it.  Anyway, I've been having writer's block on Gift of the Outcast Chapter 7, so don't expect it for about another three to four days.  I've found that Kyo has been tending towards Mary-sue, so I'm working on downplaying her abilities to make her seem more realistic.

Also, for those who have been reading my blog since its beginning, you might have recognized the title of this piece.  NOTE: This is not like my previous haiku, which was also entitled "October".  They have similar themes, but are completely different (and yeah, I know that's a contradiction).


Peace out!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment