Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick Eye Study (image)


I'm not sure why I decided to draw this, but this is a quick 20-minute eye study.  NOTE: these eyes are meant to be slightly abstract and unrealistic as they incorporate elements of both realism and manga styles.

I'm especially pleased with the top right (direct eye-view) and the center left (three-quarter, upward-pupil.)  The latter of the two really reminds me of Kyo from  Gift of the Outcast (read it!)  I don't know why. . . Anyway, this image also features my new online KobaltWolf signature!  Woo!  This signature will probably change as time goes on, but I thought I might as well include it.

In other news, I'm almost done with the first draft of Gift of the Outcast Chapter 6 and I'm hoping to get it out by the end of the month.  No promises though!  I'm WAY too busy for my own good.

Peace out peoplz!


KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment