Sunday, January 2, 2011

KobaltWolf Avatar (image)


I was really bored and decided to make myself a little manga avatar.  *NOTE: This image does not in anyway reflect my actual appearance.  I do NOT have wolf ears or blue hair (as cool as that would be....)*

Anyway, I really like how this image turned out, especially the simplistic style and block color its done in.  I debated for a long time on her outfit.  Originally, the jacket was supposed to be tan and the pants blue, but when I put it down on paper (or computer screen in this case), it just didn't work.  So I erased all of that and came up with this!

The background was done by first blending with a soft yellow, and then covering it with a royal blue, creating a sort of blotched, unfocused effect.

So, how do you like mini-me KobaltWolf?  This will be my face from now on.  I will also be creating a version of this for my avatar itself, but I'm to lazy to work on that now.


Peace out peoplz!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment