Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kohaku Character Sketch (image)





I have no idea who this is, but I have dubbed her. . . .Kohaku!  Yes, I like that name.  And no, it is not just a boy's name, it is also a girl's name.  I get told that a lot by people.  In an effort to produce some legitimate reason as to name her Kohaku, I painted her eyes amber and in Japanese, Kohaku means amber.

So anyway, I did this in a much looser style because I was in a rush and consoling myself that it was just a rough sketch.  And, I might add, it is COMPLETELY original.  Yay for originality! 

I had the idea for a character like this a few weeks ago, but I never got around to actually drawing her.  So I forced myself to draw her last night.  I started at six and finished at around twelve. Yeah, I was tired, but I am relatively pleased with the result.  Remember, this is only a character sketch, so don't judge me too harshly people!

Like my last image, the Blue Ink Rose, this image was done completely in Inkscape other than for saving it in GIMP format.


Okay, peace out peoples!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment