Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ice Princess (image)



Okay, this took me forever.  Currently, the area where I live is having record-breaking cold temperatures, so I thought I'd do something to reflect the season.  Hence, this image was created.  I really had a lot of fun playing with different brush patterns for the snow like thingies.  I also experimented with hue saturation and the hues themselves.

This image is a big step for me because it is completely and utterly ORIGINAL!  I have had to look off other pictures to draw my previous images, but I wanted to try a new approach for this one.  It's definitely not my best, but I think its pretty good for a first try.  The lineart was done with Inkscape while most of the coloring with GIMP.

Anyway, I'm dead on my feet so I'm signing off.


Peace out peoples!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment