Monday, October 4, 2010

Hitsugaya Toshiro (image)


Here is my second attempt at digital art.  And the subject is. . . .Hitsugaya Toshiro!  If you don't know who he is, he's the coolest, awesomest, most amazing character ever from the anime Bleach.  

I did this while having major stomach upset and a terrible cold, so I think it turned out pretty well given the circumstances.  Plus, I finally found the smudge tool!!!!!! That's why it looks all cool and blended.  

I had a lot of fun doing Hyorinmaru (the dragon) in the background, even though it took forever.  Originally, the background was just a pale blue, but then I accidentally smeared white across it and I decided to turn my mistake into a dragon.  It turned out looking more like a vaguely shaped lump of snow than the finely chiseled ice I was going for, but it works.  

Anyway, hope you like it!


Peace,

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment