Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deidara (image)


I decided to give digital art a try. This is my favorite Naruto character ever. . . .Deidara! He the coolest, awesomest (most slightly evil) character EVER!!!  The character is the property of Masahi Kishimoto; this is just fanart.

I spent about 4 hours working on this and I never knew that you could want to strangle a computer.  Anyway, my computer is still unstrangled (barely) and I have come out with an acceptable first attempt at the world known as digital art.

In a tribute to my subject, Deidara, I would blow up the image, but that would entail blowing up my computer, and I am not buying a new one. (For those of you who don't know, Deidara's catchphrase is, "Art is a. . . .bang!"  Hence the exploding computer analogy.)


Peace out peoples!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment