Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kusajishi Yachiru (image)


Yes, I'm obsessed with the anime show Bleach right now.  It's just so. . . .so cool!  This is the lieutenant of the 11th division, Kusajishi Yachiru.  I spent an entire night on this little image and my fingers hurt from all the smudging and painting.

I wasn't exactly sure what to put in the background, so I decided on feathers, flowers, and a whole lot cherry pink.  I think it describe her bubbly, flowery personality perfectly.  The cherry pink just describes her hair.

When I first painted it, it looked really washed out.  There was just too much pink.  So, I added some dark reds and purples into the background and outlined her face with some black. It worked. . . .I think.

Anyway, happy middle of the week!  I might be adding a few more images before the weekend as I've fallen in love with digital art.  I was thinking of doing Renji or Rangiku next, but you never know.


Peace!

KobaltWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment