Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Naruto Meme (random image)



*click for larger size.  I highly recommend*

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING EARLIER.  I've been super busy with getting school done and haven't had nearly any free time.  I worked on this for about two hours collectively, but it was really fun.  And yes, I know the drawings are crappy, but it was just for fun, so THERE.

#1.  Me freaking out over Naruto episode 3 when Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kiss.  Hilarious.
#2.  Konan's awesome.  Best kunoichi EVER.
#3.  D.E.I.D.A.R.A. Destructive Explosive Idiot Doing Awesome Resplendent Art
#4.  Me freaking out again...
#5.  Me beating up Danzo-teme.
#6.  Oh, come on.  Kumo's awesome by any standard.
#7.  AKATSUKI FOREVA
#8.  PEINKONA FOREVA-EVA
#9.  OMJ!!! It's Hidan's scythe! :O
#10.  You're all officially tagged! >D  Joke.  Joke.  :)

*takes bow as rotten tomatoes are thrown*

P.S.  This meme is the property of DeviantArt member Maelstromb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment